One-Year Protection Coverage On Many New Fords!*
Great news! Galpin Ford is excited to announce another Galpin Exclusive: Galpin’s Keep It New Program, a One-Year Protection Coverage Program that is included with the purchase or lease of many new Fords. Galpin’s Keep It New Program provides 7 great coverage protection benefits that will keep your vehicle looking and feeling new while saving you money on significant repair costs for the first year you own your vehicle. With Galpin’s Keep It New Program, our customers are given the ultimate peace of mind.
Paintless Dent Repair
Virtually erases dents and dings up to four inches in diameter. Includes an unlimited number of qualified dent repairs during the term of your contract.
We will pick up the cost of replacing lost or damaged keys. You will also get 24/7 emergency assistance if you get locked out of your vehicle or home.
Small Children and pets can be tough on interior upholstery, seats and carpets. Galpin’s Exclusive Coverage repairs burn holes, cuts, rips, and tears up to 2 inches in diameter.
A single toll-free call dispatches emergency assistance, and/ or provides emergency towing, battery jumpstart, fuel delivery and flat tire service.
You won’t have to live with the annoying and dangerous windshield chips and cracks up to 2 inches long. We’ve got these covered.
Paint Scratch Repair
It’s going to happen eventually… exterior paint scuffs, surface scratches, and scrapes. We’ll keep your car’s appearance fresh, covering scratches up to 6 inches long.
Cosmetic Wheel Repair
We repair cosmetic damage to alloy or steel wheels. Includes abrasions, scratches & scrapes to the wheel or rim.
Benefits For You:
Minimize Unexpected Repair Fees!
Maximize Resale Value!
Reduce Lease Return Penalties!
Worry Free Driving!
Peace Of Mind!
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes; which includes but is not limited to, vehicles used for government purposes, pick-up and delivert service, company pool use or business travel when the vehicle is used by more than one driver, deliveries, service or repair calls, route work, job site activities, construction, farming, ranching or hauling, and vehicles with non-standard equipment installed specifically to facilitate commercial use
- Plowing snow for hire
- Towing or repair operations
- Vehicles used for competitive driving, on-road or off-road racing or principally for off-road use, taxi, livery (for rent or for hire), rental or limousine, fire services, police services, or other performance or emergency use
- Medium and heavy duty trucks and vans with a GVW greater than 14,000 pounds
- Some exotic and recreational vehicles are not eligible for coverage which include but are not limited to Aston Martin, Lotus, Mustang GT350R, Mustang Shelby Supersnake, ROUSH Mustang, Saleen Mustang, Raptor
YOU may cancel this CONTRACT by notifying the SELLING DEALER or the ADMINISTRATOR in writing by submitting the following documents:
• This CONTRACT.
• If YOUR VEHICLE has been repossessed, supply a copy of the repossession papers.
• If YOUR VEHICLE has been totaled, supply a copy of YOUR insurance company’s verification of loss.
• If YOUR VEHICLE’S lien has been paid, supply a copy of discharge of lien from the lienholder.
In the event YOU sell the covered VEHICLE, this CONTRACT may be transferred to the new owner, provided this CONTRACT has not been cancelled. Within 30 days of the change in ownership of the VEHICLE, YOU should submit in writing, the following documents:
• A transfer fee of $50 made payable to the ADMINISTRATOR.
• This CONTRACT.
• The VEHICLE identification number.
• Make and model of the VEHICLE.
• Date of sale of the VEHICLE.
• Name and address of both YOU and the new owner of the covered Vehicle
The time limit of the term selected starts on the CONTRACT PURCHASE DATE and expires when the time of the term, shown in the Customer Information section of this CONTRACT, is reached.