2015 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
- ■Theft-deterrent system, immobilization
- ■Seat adjuster, power passenger lumbar control
- ■Differential, automatic locking rear
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (305 hp [229 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque [365 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Standard on Crew Cab Long Box models.)
* 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Comfortable but confident ride quality; many available high-tech features; fuel-efficient engines; classy-looking interior; maneuverable size. Source: Edmunds
* With advanced technology to keep you connected, great fuel efficiency, the Chevrolet Colorado is all that you want in a truck. Chevrolet is redefining the midsize pickup from the frame up. Under the hood you can choose from the choice of 2 engines including a 2.5L that produces 200hp and 191lb-ft of torque or a 3.6L V6 that produces 305hp and 269lb-ft of torque with best-in-class 26 MPG hwy fuel economy. It achieves this by implementing innovative powertrain technologies like Spark Ignition Direct Injection and deceleration fuel cutoff, which shuts off fuel to the engine when braking. With the available trailering package, this small truck is rated to Tow up to 7,000 lbs. The Colorado small truck offers a Z71 Off-Road Package with precisely tuned suspension that provides an incredibly stable and comfortable ride for off-road performance. The Z71 package also includes an automatic locking rear differential, which sends power to One of the rear wheels when the other One loses traction to help you stay in control. Colorado was designed to be comfortable in any environment, from city streets to camping retreats. Colorado is the first small truck to combine design features such as inlaid, triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help reduce wind noise inside the Cab and keep the road noise out. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on the available Chevrolet MyLink 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. The interface allows you to touch and swipe on the screen just like you do on your smartphone. Advanced safety features include a standard rear vision camera, available forward collision alert, and lane departure warning. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The New 2015 Chevy Colorado will appeal to people who want to Tow a trailer or carry gear, but want an easier time parking and better fuel economy than a full-size truck offers. It is also more refined, more efficient and more capable than the other trucks in its segment. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain for all outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.
The amount shown as MSRP is for informational purposes only and is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. This amount does not represent an advertised or selling price and does not include the price of any dealer added equipment. All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Colors, options and trim levels may vary. Not responsible for typographical errors. Specifications, features, safety and warranty data are based on what is available as standard specs/features per trim level, for the designated model-year, and may not apply to vehicles with added packages or options. See dealer for written warranty information. Dealer makes no guarantees or warranties, either expressly or implied, with respect to the accuracy of any data listed on this page which was obtained from third party sources. All specifications, equipment and information are subject to change without notice. Any information contained on this page should be used for informational purposes only. Galpin’s internet advertising is intended only for persons in California.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices valid through today’s close of business. Subject to prior sale. Any information contained on this page should be used for informational purposes only. Galpin’s internet advertising is intended only for persons in California.